Friday, January 18, 2008

Update WTF!



long time, no post...

OK so...
looks a lot like this



I will have to wait for people with camera cell phones to go watch it today and film the part where he looks into the camera at the end, so I can post it here...

they dont show it being killed.... cant tell,
but at the 1-18-08 they show parts of the dead monster

[photo11.jpg]

do yourself a favor and go watch the movie, cause it is just awesome!

I didn't post anything here anymore because I got tired of the viral tie-ins

at wikipedia for Cloverfiled you can read JJ Abrams idea for the monster

"JJ Abrams conceived of a new monster after he and his son visited a toy store in Japan. He explained, "We saw all these Godzilla toys, and I thought, we need our own [American] monster, and not King Kong, King Kong's adorable. I wanted something that was just insane and intense.""

so it is a new one.

as soon as someone posts a pic or vid of the monster I will put it here...

some vids that I think show more than before







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I actually HATED this move. The directing was horrible. The camera shook uncontrollably giving you a headache AND a stomach ache and you feel like you payed 8.50 for sickness. There was barely any storyline but the animation and effects were good.