Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Update 12

Is it Monstrous?
Since this morning I saw all over the place a blurry photo taken with a cam phone...
and it looks very much like it. The statue, the scene, etc...

[monstrous.jpg]

"The title or tag line at the top clearly reads "MONSTROUS", and although you can't read it, the bottom corner it says "1-18-08". Also notice that the head of the Statue of Liberty is missing!"
Source

Also TheMonstrousMovie.com is not working yet, but it is registered to Paramount to.

More photos (blurry) HERE
More on it HERE
and HERE
HERE too
HERE....

and there is a movie called MONSTROUS at IMDb, but I cant get that website loaded so I can link... so I will do it later.
------> I cant find it anymore... the link I had on my favorites now leads to the main page...go figure.

and a guy says this:
"there is also this with the same poster but in hi-resolution. I'm not sure if its been mentioned before or not, but its the exact same poster but its called Apocalypse instead and is a higher-res than the blurry photo
http://i16.tinypic.com/4l8yqhf.jpg
although i would say that the text on the 'Apocalypse' poster looks less realistic than the 'Monstrous' one but the 'Monstrous' one is all blurred so would be fairly easily made to look realistic"

here is that picture

http://i16.tinypic.com/4l8yqhf.jpg

but it may be a fake... (I think it is tho)

that is what I found so far, please comment to tell me if you find anything so I can add it here...

-------
just found this


-------
on another matter, a guy in NY filmed the street you see in the trailer




No comments: