Sunday, July 22, 2007

Update 02

When you finish that game Ethan Haas was right you see a small symbol on the center ball and the letters CKROX, which took me to http://www.ckrox.com/ and has the image of a messy bedroom and on the mirror that says More to come soon...etc
Now since I finished the puzzle steps I have to wait until August 1st...
The cool thing tho is that the first thing you hear on the video (the ones you see when you end a puzzle) is the dude say "My name is Van!" and at the Ethan Haas was right you cant see the help link but if you type helpme after it like that you will see the same clues you get via email, when you click the first star on the website (the other is the alphabet, clues hello!), and the guy who signs it is Van! =P

and I also found the Slusho web site very weird too... you can see the Slusho logo on the guy's T-shit on the trailer at 00:50.

Also I was watching that damn trailer again and one of the guys at 00:56, isn't that Brad Cooper, who was Will at Alias? It could be, since J.J. Abrams uses the same actors over and over again...

Also one of the videos above show that huge smoke monster thing, that looks too much like the Smoke thingy for my taste, from that Lost theory about the book The Smoky God...

And the 1-18-08 website has a new picture... I think they will keep adding to it.

No comments: